Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekend Ahead!

A Danish Christmas tree illuminated with burni...Image via Wikipedia
Finally Friday!!! Yay! Since it is so hot I have been looking for some fun things to do this weekend that are cool. If you are up for a little drive south, Short Pump is having an event, Christmas in July! They are having games, prizes, and music which would be fun for the whole family. They also have the train that goes around, that my daughter loves. And, of course, the great shopping. If you would like to stay more local, I recommend Blenheim Vineyard, for the family. They have a great indoor play area for the kids and the view is amazing. And you can stay inside!
Also, something that is right here and in AC is Kegler's Lanes Bowling. I am awful but it is always fun to go for some laughs. They will put bumpers in the lanes for the children, which makes it a fun experience for them.
The downtown sidewalk sale is still going on. My daughter and I went yesterday around 4 pm and it was very hot. So I would leave that to early after market or early evening. You could check that out and then do not forget Restaurant Week is still going on until Sunday!
If you need more ideas, please let me know! I am going to Blenheim this afternoon so I will give you an update on the new deck!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment