Saturday, July 24, 2010

My love affair with my Roasting Pan

All-Clad Petite Roti panI must get better at taking pictures. Last night I hosted a dinner party for about 12 people. One of my good friends and neighbor is moving away, so I wanted to do something special for her before she left. I love to host and get so excited when I can pull my All-Clad roasting pan out!
When we lived in Miami, I became so spoiled. We lived on Miracle Mile above La Cuisine and I used every excuse possible to go down there and buy something. During the holidays I always hosted dinner parties, plus our staff party. My husband would come home and see a large box in the hall closet and just shake his head. He knew he could not stop me! The store is like a little piece of heaven. All the appliances are so new and shiny and the cookware surrounds you in a way that makes you feel peaceful and in a mood to create a masterpiece for dinner.  When I went down there one afternoon needing inspiration for the meal I need to create, I saw this pan and feel in love! If you do not have a roasting pan you need to run to the store immediately! Okay, maybe not immediately but this pan will make your dinner parties a success! I have cooked turkeys, chickens, leg of lamb, ratatouille, and more. Everything comes out moist and delicious.
So last night I pulled out the pan. I had to chickens that fit perfectly, side by side. I used lemon, olive oil, and some spices. It went in the oven at 350 and about 2 hours later we had moist, mouth watering chicken, that made my apartment smell lovely! The best part is the clean up is easy. My pan is back on its special shelf until next time!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment