Sunday, July 18, 2010

A must have for a woman's closet!

So, I am so excited about my strapless bra that I have to share the news! I am always on the hunt for a bra that is comfortable, but sexy and can keep up with all my jumping around during the day. But, can also fit under my cocktail dress and not have to be constantly adjusting!Well, I have found the perfect strapless and I want to share it with every woman who feels the same way!  It is so comfortable, hides well under clothes, and I swear does not move an inch! I can run after my 20 month old daughter during the day and not feel like I can not reach to high or run a couple steps and have to be worried. So are you dieing to know what it is???? OnGossamer strapless! It is only $44 and the best strapless I have ever had.  It fits so well under clothes no one will notice and if you have a shirt with funny straps(which seems to be the fashion) you do not have to worry about people seeing bra straps. It is great! A must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment