Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This heat has me thinking about ski vacations!

Ooh it Looks SteepImage by maticulous via Flickr
So as I was driving home from the pool today I started to think about what type of vacation we would do this winter.  My husbands family is from Miami, Fl so we tend to visit there often in the winter but after this summers heat I am thinking we should think snow and go west! I know some of you might think this is crazy and awful early but now is the perfect time to start researching where and when you would like to go. There are so many places to choose from it can be overwhelming but I am here to help.
First, you need to decide how long of a vacation you would like to take. If you only have four days, I recommend going somewhere closer so you are not spending the majority of the trip at the airport. Next, what are you children's ages and ski levels? If they are young, you need a ski school that can accommodate that plus a hotel that  has other activities for the smaller ones, like a pool and indoor recreation center. Many of the ski resorts have drop off options on the way to the slopes so it is convenient for the parents. A ski vacation an be fun for the whole family no matter what the ages are.  Lots of resorts are offering great packages and discounts now if you know when you would like to travel. Remember I am here to research and plan, so if your thinking about the cold on this hot summer day then send me a message and I would be glad to help!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment