Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Best PreNatal Vitamins!

More Than 100 Million Lifepak Nano Sachets SoldImage by Ellery Chen via Flickr
It seems to be the season for having a baby!  All of my girlfriends are pregnant and I am so incredibly happy for them!  At playgroup the other day we discussed prenatal vitamins and what brand everyone was taking.
When I was pregnant I purchased a prenatal that was suppose to be reputable from Whole Foods.  After taking the dosage I would become so nauseous and tired.  So I decided to do some research and see what else was out there.  A colleague, at the time, recommend LifePak PreNatal.  Her daughter was taking them at the same time and their doctor had also recommended them highly.  That night I went home and did some research on them and was very impressed with what I found. Who would ever think that I would be impressed by vitamins?  Not really something I paid much attention too.  However, the nerd in me came out. All the human genetic classes and biology courses were actually paying off.
The science behind these vitamins allows the the whole dosage to actually be absorbed into your system.  Did you know that a very large percent of the vitamins you take do not get absorbed.  LifePak PreNatal uses a patented nanotechnology that allows the vitamins to find the right bondage site, which allows the nutrients to be fully absorbed.  It really is fascinating stuff!  So right then I ordered a box.  As soon as I started taking them the nausea went away and I felt much stronger and energetic.  My hair did not get brittle and my skin was amazingly clear.  The best part is that the baby benefits as well. Also, these vitamins come individually wrapped in the proper dosage so you can just grab one and go.
My three girlfriends just started them and love them as well.  So if you are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant I highly recommend the LifePak PreNatals!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Antipodes Skin Care Antipodes Australia

    ReplyDelete